Imagine

Welcome to our blog. This is our "world". Imagine all the people sharing our world !







You can find "youtube" links on the right side of this page.
Fill in the blank space with these words: "IMAGINE - J. Lennon" / What a wonderful world - L. Armstrong , etc...and
then click "SEARCH.
4 versions of some of the world most famous songs will appear. Choose one . Listen careffully to the songs and try to understand their beautiful lyrics.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it! They are some of the prettiest songs ever.
You'll never forget them!
See you soon!







terça-feira, fevereiro 2

Acknowledgements

A felicidade exige valentia.



"Posso ter defeitos, viver ansioso e ficar irritado algumas vezes mas, não esqueço de que minha vida é a maior empresa do mundo, e posso evitar que ela vá à falência.
Ser feliz é reconhecer que vale a pena viver apesar de todos os desafios,incompreensões e períodos de crise. Ser feliz é deixar de ser vítima dos problemas e se tornar um autor da própria história.
É atravessar desertos fora de si, mas ser capaz de encontrar um oásis no recôndito da sua alma.
É agradecer a Deus a cada manhã pelo milagre da vida. Ser feliz é não ter medo dos próprios sentimentos. É saber falar de si mesmo. É ter coragem para ouvir um "não". É ter segurança para receber uma crítica, mesmo que injusta.
Pedras no caminho?
Guardo todas, um dia vou construir um castelo..."
      Fernando Pessoa - 70º aniversário da sua morte
 
To my dearest colleagues, pupils and parents,
 
Creating an English Blog wasn't an easy task at all. However it was something that I have been dreaming of for a long time. One of these days I told some of my pupils that I was trying to make one of my dreams come true. " What is It? What is it?" - so they asked
I told them about the blog and I felt they were approving enthusiastically.
With the help of my computer I started turning my dream into reality.
Once Barack Obama said " we can". Well,  I humbly thought I could and here is the result of my work.
Bad or good , it's up to you . The dream came true, that's what matters.
The truth is that I have done my best and I can't be blamed for that.
In everything we do, there's always some "trouble" , but if we worry, we'll make it double.
I've decided not to worry.
As Fernando Pessoa says: "Being happy is feeling emotionally in peace."
I feel happy and I sincerely hope my pupils can feel the same way.
We all know, there are no gains without pains  and all those who dream losing , are lost. We aren't. 
Yet this is a never-ending task... and we all have to think BIG and never ever give up.
I laid the first brick...you 'll have to picture the wall.
Deep in my heart I do believe the dream will come true.

Thank you.
With all my love and gratitude,
Mrs. Barros

Url to the British Anthem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário