Imagine

Welcome to our blog. This is our "world". Imagine all the people sharing our world !







You can find "youtube" links on the right side of this page.
Fill in the blank space with these words: "IMAGINE - J. Lennon" / What a wonderful world - L. Armstrong , etc...and
then click "SEARCH.
4 versions of some of the world most famous songs will appear. Choose one . Listen careffully to the songs and try to understand their beautiful lyrics.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it! They are some of the prettiest songs ever.
You'll never forget them!
See you soon!







sexta-feira, abril 9

Carlos Lopes, a reporter from "S. BRUNO FOOTBALL CLUB" interviewed the famous Portuguese Football Star - Cristiano Ronaldo

                                             December 2009



C- What's your name?
CR - My name's Cristiano Ronaldo
C-How old are you?
CR- I'm twenty-four years old.
C- What nationality are you?
CR- I'm Portuguese.
C- Where are you from in Portugal?
CR- I'm from Madeira Island.
C-How many languages do you speak?
CR- I speak Portuguese, Spanish and  English.
C- Where do you live ?
CR- I live in Madrid.
C- Have you got any brothers or sisters?
CR- Yes, my family is large. I have got one sister and one brother.
C- What do you do in your free time?
CR- I practise football, swim...er...and I like driving my cars.
C- Do you like music?
CR- Yes, I do.
C- What type of music do you like?
CR- I like pop and rock .
C- We all know you're a famous footballer. Do you practise any other sports?
CR- No, I don't. I only have time to practise football.
C- Do you like being famous ?
CR- Everybody does.
C- What are you like?
CR- I'm a very hard-working person and I'm friendly.
C- Of course you are. That's all for now.
     Thank you very much for the interview  
     and goodbye.
CR- You're welcome

                                             Ilha da Madeira

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário