Imagine

Welcome to our blog. This is our "world". Imagine all the people sharing our world !







You can find "youtube" links on the right side of this page.
Fill in the blank space with these words: "IMAGINE - J. Lennon" / What a wonderful world - L. Armstrong , etc...and
then click "SEARCH.
4 versions of some of the world most famous songs will appear. Choose one . Listen careffully to the songs and try to understand their beautiful lyrics.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it! They are some of the prettiest songs ever.
You'll never forget them!
See you soon!







terça-feira, abril 13

When I was a baby...

I was born on February, on a beautiful day.
People say thay all babies are beautiful...Well, some are more  beautiful than others.
Everybody said that I was a beautiful baby. In fact I was the most beautiful baby ever.
The first month of my life was quite difficult...I cried day and night.
When I was seven months old I started to have swimming lessons.I enjoyed myself a lot. My mum or my teacher always helped me.
I went to a nursery school when I was two years old and I liked it very much, because I felt quite at home.
When I was a baby I used to smile a lot.
I started to walk when I was one year old.
I started to talk when I was two. My first words were quite difficult. Mu..mu..mummy and Da...da..daddy
I was a little fat because I liked to eat a lot. Milk was my favourite drink...but soup was all I hated.
That was my dummy ! I loved it.
I was friendly and everybody liked me.
My eyes were blue and my hair was fair. My face was round and my cheeks pretty pink.
I am still friendly now and every girl falls in love with me.
Well...What can I do ?
Take a look at my face. Do you undestand now ?

PS:This text was written by a grown up pupil. In fact he is the DJ of S. Bruno Radio FM (Radio Follow me) Don't you know him? He is quite famous. Who's he? Well...I know it's on the tip of your tongue...but I can't help you. The only thing I know is that he is friendly, cheerful and optimistic... and everybody loves him.  

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário