Imagine

Welcome to our blog. This is our "world". Imagine all the people sharing our world !







You can find "youtube" links on the right side of this page.
Fill in the blank space with these words: "IMAGINE - J. Lennon" / What a wonderful world - L. Armstrong , etc...and
then click "SEARCH.
4 versions of some of the world most famous songs will appear. Choose one . Listen careffully to the songs and try to understand their beautiful lyrics.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it! They are some of the prettiest songs ever.
You'll never forget them!
See you soon!







sexta-feira, abril 9

Francisco Matos, a reporter from the famous magazine" S:BRUNO-on line" interviewed Ronaldinho Gaúcho a Brazilian Football Icon



                                                  December 2009

F - What's your first name? 
R- My name's Ronaldo
F- What's your surname?
R- My surname's Gaucho.
F- How old are you?
R- I'm 25 years old.
F- What nationality are you?
R- I'm Brazilian.
F- How many languages do you speak?
R- Three. I can speak Spanish, Italian and Portuguese from Brazil, of course.
F- What's your home town?
R- It's Rio .
F- Who are your best friends?
R- My best friends are Ronaldo, Kaká, Roberto Carlos , Eto'o, Messi, etc...
F- What do you like doing in your free time?
R- I like playing football.
F- Do you like music?
R- Yes, I do.
F- What kind of music do you listen to?
R- Pop music, of course.
F. What sports do you practise?
R- I practise football.
F- What are you like?
R- I'm helpful, hard-working and sometimes selfish.
F- Selfish?
R- Well, I'm a famous footballer and I have a lot of fans. I'm proud of it and...
F- Do you like being famous?
R- Yes. That's my lifetime dream .
F- Thank you very much for the interview. Bye.
R- You're welcome

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário